Living with a family in Cusco gives you the opportunity to practice your Spanish and know more about our culture, gastronomy, and customs. We pride ourselves in selecting families will accept you with open arms and integrate you into their family life. Our families don´t view hosting as a job, but as an opportunity to share their culture while making new connections!
Amigos del Mundo does consistent training and quality control with the families, in order to to make sure they are prepared to offer hygienic and delicious food and respect any dietary resctrictions, comfortable rooms, and a warm, inviting environment. You can spend as much time with the family as you would like, but will also be given your own key to come and go as you please all 24 hours.
Staying with a family includes airport pickup
- Airport pick-up
- Private bedroom and access to all common areas (bathrooms, living room, kitchen)
- Hot Shower
- 2 meals per day: complete breakfast and either lunch or dinner (3rd meal optional, guests usually like to explore the restaurants as well)
- Meals catered to the allergy or dietary restrictions of the guest
- Integration into the family for cultural experience
- Weekly social activities with Amigos del Mundo
Why Choose a family
- Opportunity to practice Spanish language and gain cultural understanding
- High quality, comfortable living quarters
- Opportunity to try safe, well-prepared traditional food
- Travel responsibly, supporting the local community
- Free travel tips from the insiders!
- Support available 24 hours, 7 days a week