Peru has a rich history and culture, and at Amigos del Mundo we want to offer you the opportunity to experience Cusco in an authentic and unforgettable way. Your tourism experience in Cusco should not just be a chance to see amazing sights, but also learn and gain more cultural awareness. We also believe as the tourism increases in Peru, we are responsible for protecting and advancing our society. Because of this, we realize donations that go directly to the organizations and communities we work with through 3 different channels:
- 5% of the money for every tour we offer goes to a social project. We pride ourselves on being able to offer competitive prices while supporting our community at the same time.
- Fundraising activities realized in conjunction with social projects
- Direct donation of money or materials
Every month we select a Project of the month that is doing great work in the community, which will be the beneficiary of the tour fundraisings and will receive materials and installations that they need to grow, in order to have our small impact on our society.
We are constantly looking for local partners that do great work in the community which can use our help through donations and colaboration of our volunteers. The donations or activites will be coordinated monthly the second Saturday of every month, and our clients are warmly welcomed to be part of this group that brings happiness and help. Do not forget to follow us through our blog and facebook where we public the updates of what we donate and where thanks to your help.
We offer weekly activities such as:
- Salsa and bachata classes
- Peruvian folk dance classes
- Peruvian music clases where you can learn to play different percussion, flute, and string instruments
- Peruvian mixology class
- Market tours
- Peruvian cooking class
- Karaoke night